LOCATION OF POSITION: Monroe One BOCES, Various Locations
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Part Time, Per Hour; Long Term and Term and Short Term Assignments; for the 2019-2020 School Year
STARTING DATE: As Requests For Services Are Received
1. Provide instructional support services to students.
2. Travel to school district buildings, students’ homes, hospitals or other community locations for direct instruction.
3. Coordinate assignments and schedules with school counselors, teachers, and, school/hospital personnel.
4. Complete all required documentation and follow department procedures.
5. Provide written assessment/progress reports to the school districts and the BOCES Consultant Teacher and Tutoring Services office.
1. NYS Special Education Teacher Certification.
2. Experience working with a variety of students with varying disabilities.
3. Physically able to perform essential functions of the position (with or without reasonable accommodation).