**OPEN POSTING **
LOCATION OF POSITION: Monroe One BOCES; Food Service Department
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT Substitute, Monday–Friday, Hours vary as needed; for the 2019-2020 School Year
STARTING DATE: Continuous Recruitment
1. Food preparation – (salads, sandwiches, etc.)
2. Portion desserts, salads, fruits for serving.
3. Wash, trim and prepare vegetables.
4. Set up serving lines.
5. Serve food.
6. Operate dish machine.
7. Wash pans and utensils.
8. Operate kitchen appliances.
9. Assist in cleaning of kitchen and dining area.
10. May serve as cashier.
11. Delivery service of food to off-site BOCES facilities.
12. Assist with vending operation.
13. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
14. Other tasks as assigned by management.
1. High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma preferred.
2. Basic understanding of kitchen operations.
3. Training will be provided.
4. Current and valid Driver’s License.
5. Physically able to perform essential functions of the position (with or without reasonable accommodation).