LOCATION OF POSITION: Monroe One BOCES, Irondequoit Plaza
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Monday – Thursday, 8:30 – 12:00
STARTING DATE: April 29, 2019
1. Responsible for planning and instructing adult students and providing instructional services for High School Equivalency programs.
2. Write and execute lesson plans for each assignment.
3. Keep attendance records, progress reports, follow testing and NRS data collection requirements, and other records as needed.
4. Collaborate with instructional staff to integrate digital literacy and career pathway content into programming.
5. Maintain all safety standards as mandated by the organization.
6. Communicate with staff and administration regarding student needs.
7. Attend related in service and staff meetings.
8. Promote programs.
9. Other duties as required, including implementing Math Fast Track.
1. Current Elementary, Secondary (English), or Adult Education Certification required.
2. Experience in teaching HSE and TASC preparation classes preferred.
3. Experience teaching adults preferred.
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Physically able to perform all essential functions of the position (with or without reasonable accommodation).