LOCATION OF POSITION: Monroe One BOCES, Business Office
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: 12 Month Position, Full Time - 8 hours per day
STARTING DATE: June 17, 2019
1. Prepare deposits daily for the bank and enter Cash Receipts into WinCap.
2. Maintain all Student Activity Accounts/Notebooks as Central Treasurer.
3. Maintain security of the safe and its contents.
4. Balance cash on a daily basis using online banking and WinCap.
5. Take in cash and checks from many departments and clubs on a daily basis.
6. Create bank transfers and ACHs as needed through online banking.
7. Send check issues (Positive Pay) to the bank as needed.
8. Balance Monroe One BOCES Foundation Grants’ expenses and billing.
9. Provide information to auditors internal and external as needed.
10. Maintain an organized work environment.
11. Process and submit NYS Sales Tax on a quarterly basis.
12. Prepare the Final Cost Reports for all Capital Projects.
13. Work closely with the Treasurer and Accountant.
14. Cross-train with co-workers on various duties.
15. Assist with other duties when necessary.
1. Civil Service eligibility as a Senior Office Account Clerk: Graduation from high school or possession of a high school equivalency diploma, plus EITHER:
- Two (2) years of paid full-time or its part-time equivalent work experience in account keeping, bookkeeping, or financial record keeping; OR,
- Graduation from a regionally accredited or New York State registered college or university with an Associate's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or closely related field, plus one (1) year of work experience as described in (A); OR,
- Graduation from a regionally accredited or New York State registered college or university with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or closely related field; OR,
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience as defined by the limits of (A), (B), and (C).
2. Accounting experience required, school district accounting experience, preferred.
3. Computer experience necessary, Windows and Excel experience, required.
4. WinCap knowledge preferred.
5. Strong interpersonal communication skills with both peers and administrators.
6. Evident teamwork experiences through past positions, preferred.
7. Accuracy and attention to detail required.
8. Physically able to perform essential functions of the position (with or without reasonable accommodation).