LOCATION OF POSITION: Cooperative Summer School – Penfield High School and East Irondequoit Middle School
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: July 8, 2019 – August 16, 2019
HOURS: 7:25 am - 12:25 pm
1. Ensure that students with disabilities are receiving necessary support under IEP/504 plan.
2. Assist classroom teachers with instruction.
3. Schedule special education students’ Regents examinations and oversee testing accommodations.
4. Proctor and grade NYS Regents exams as assigned by principal.
5. Assist in other duties as assigned by principal.
1. NYS Certification in Special Education required.
2. Dual certification desirable.
3. Knowledge of Common Core and NYS Assessments.
4. Knowledge of IEP/504 plan.
5. Physically able to perform essential functions of the position (with or without reasonable accommodation).
Employment in the Cooperative Summer School program is enrollment/registration driven. Please note that previous employment in the Cooperative Summer School program does not guarantee future employment in the program. Rate of pay is per diem based on number of years of service in the Cooperative Summer School program. All Cooperative Summer School employees are paid on timesheets. Staff are expected to work all appointed days.
2019 Cooperative Summer School Payroll Schedule - Time sheet employees will be paid on the following schedule:
| Pay Period || Pay Date |
| July 1 to July 12 || July 30, 2019 |
| July 15 to July 26 || August 15, 2019 |
| July 29 to August 9 || August 30, 2019 |
| August 12 to August 16 || September 13, 2019 |