LOCATION OF POSITION: Cooperative Summer School – Penfield High School and East Irondequoit Middle School
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: July 8, 2019 – August 16, 2019
HOURS: 7:15 am - 12:30 pm
1. Supervise school building and grounds to include but not limited to bus arrival and departure, traffic control, hallway monitoring and daily student movement.
2. De-escalate threats and potentially violent situations.
3. Relay information on developments within the school which may affect the safety and security of students and staff.
4. Assist with emergency situations on campus.
5. Other duties as assigned by building principal.
1. Experience as a School Monitor preferred.
2. Current NYS License as Security Guard preferred.
3. Physically able to perform essential functions of the position (with or without reasonable accommodation).
Employment in the Cooperative Summer School program is enrollment/registration driven. Please note that previous employment in the Cooperative Summer School program does not guarantee future employment in the program. Rate of pay is per diem based on number of years of service in the Cooperative Summer School program. All Cooperative Summer School employees are paid on timesheets. Staff are expected to work all appointed days.
2019 Cooperative Summer School Payroll Schedule - Time sheet employees will be paid on the following schedule:
| Pay Period || Pay Date |
| July 1 to July 12 || July 30, 2019 |
| July 15 to July 26 || August 15, 2019 |
| July 29 to August 9 || August 30, 2019 |
| August 12 to August 16 || September 13, 2019 |