LOCATION OF POSITION: Cooperative Summer School – Penfield High School and East Irondequoit Middle School
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: July 8, 2019 – August 16, 2019
HOURS: 7:25 am - 12:25 pm
1. Schedule use of laptop carts and computer lab.
2. Help students and teachers to Access the Free Quality Resources on NovelNY.
3. Assist teachers and students to use technology effectively.
4. Aid in the creation and use of Information Networks.
5. Help students learn to access, evaluate, and organize information.
6. Other duties as assigned by building principal.
1. NYS Certification as a School Librarian Media Specialist.
2. Knowledge of Common Core and NYS Assessments.
3. Physically able to perform essential functions of the position (with or without reasonable accommodation).
Employment in the Cooperative Summer School program is enrollment/registration driven. Please note that previous employment in the Cooperative Summer School program does not guarantee future employment in the program. Rate of pay is per diem based on number of years of service in the Cooperative Summer School program. All Cooperative Summer School employees are paid on timesheets. Staff are expected to work all appointed days.
2019 Cooperative Summer School Payroll Schedule - Time sheet employees will be paid on the following schedule:
| Pay Period || Pay Date |
| July 1 to July 12 || July 30, 2019 |
| July 15 to July 26 || August 15, 2019 |
| July 29 to August 9 || August 30, 2019 |
| August 12 to August 16 || September 13, 2019 |