LOCATION OF POSITION: Cooperative Summer School – Penfield High School and East Irondequoit Middle School
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: July 8, 2019 – August 16, 2019
HOURS: 7:25 am - 12:25 pm
1. Administer medications per provider orders.
2. Follow emergency and Individual Health Care Plans.
3. Administer first aid as needed using School Health Services medical policies.
4. Act as daily attendance officer.
5. Communicate with school personnel and parents.
6. Other duties as directed by principal.
1. Registered Professional Nurse; possession of a valid NYS License and current registration required.
2. AED/CPR Certification required.
3. School health experience preferred.
4. Must be physically able to perform all essential job duties required of the position (with or without reasonable accommodation), which may or may not include: responding to emergency situations quickly (which may require running up/down stairs or running to sports field areas)
Employment in the Cooperative Summer School program is enrollment/registration driven. Please note that previous employment in the Cooperative Summer School program does not guarantee future employment in the program. Rate of pay is per diem based on number of years of service in the Cooperative Summer School program. All Cooperative Summer School employees are paid on timesheets. Staff are expected to work all appointed days.
2019 Cooperative Summer School Payroll Schedule - Time sheet employees will be paid on the following schedule:
| Pay Period || Pay Date |
| July 1 to July 12 || July 30, 2019 |
| July 15 to July 26 || August 15, 2019 |
| July 29 to August 9 || August 30, 2019 |
| August 12 to August 16 || September 13, 2019 |