LOCATION OF POSITION: Cooperative Summer School – East Irondequoit Middle School and Penfield High School
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: August 6 and 7, 2019 and August 13 and 14, 2019
1. Proctor NYS Regents exams.
2. Implement test modifications as necessary.
3. Organize, distribute and collect exam materials as directed.
1. NYS Certification in an educational discipline preferred.
2. Experience with alternative test settings preferred.
3. Experience with IEP/504 testing accommodations.
4. Physically able to perform essential functions of the position (with or without reasonable accommodation).
Employment in the Cooperative Summer School program is enrollment/registration driven. Please note that previous employment in the Cooperative Summer School program does not guarantee future employment in the program. Rate of pay is per diem based on number of years of service in the Cooperative Summer School program. All Cooperative Summer School employees are paid on timesheets. Staff are expected to work all appointed days. Pay period and pay date information is below.
2019 Cooperative Summer School Payroll Schedule - Time sheet employees will be paid on the following schedule:
| Pay Period || Pay Date |
| July 1 to July 12 || July 30, 2019 |
| July 15 to July 26 || August 15, 2019 |
| July 29 to August 9 || August 30, 2019 |
| August 12 to August 16 || September 13, 2019 |