LOCATION OF POSITION: Cooperative Summer School – Penfield High School and East Irondequoit Middle School
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: July 8, 2019 - August 16, 2019; Up to 5 additional days may be required prior to 7/09
HOURS: 7:15 am - 12:30 pm
1. Data entry and reports.
2. General clerical work including but not limited to taking messages, using e-mail, drafting documents, copying, filing etc.
3. Other duties as assigned by building principal.
1. Experience with student data management systems.
2. Experience with Word and Excel (mail merge/manipulating data) required.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Educational based clerical experience preferred.
5. Ability to work as part of a team.
6. Physically able to perform essential functions of the position (with or without reasonable accommodation).
Employment in the Cooperative Summer School program is enrollment/registration driven. Please note that previous employment in the Cooperative Summer School program does not guarantee future employment in the program. Rate of pay is per diem based on number of years of service in the Cooperative Summer School program. All Cooperative Summer School employees are paid on timesheets. Staff are expected to work all appointed days.
2019 Cooperative Summer School Payroll Schedule - Time sheet employees will be paid on the following schedule:
| Pay Period || Pay Date |
| July 1 to July 12 || July 30, 2019 |
| July 15 to July 26 || August 15, 2019 |
| July 29 to August 9 || August 30, 2019 |
| August 12 to August 16 || September 13, 2019 |