This is for a Summer Work position and is not considered a BOCES ESY position. Employees are encouraged to also apply to all other positions that they are qualified for such as those found on the BOCES ESY posting.
LOCATION OF POSITION: Monroe One BOCES; Rochester City School District, Various Locations
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: June 24, 2019 – August 31, 2019, Per Diem (schedule planned ahead and flexible)
1. Perform physical examinations, primarily for sports participation and NYS mandated grade levels.
2. Consult with School Nurses as needed.
1. Civil Service eligibility as a Nurse Practitioner: NYS certification to practice as a Nurse Practitioner in the specialty area(s) related to the work performed.
2. Possession of a valid NYS License and current Registration required.
3. AED/CPR Certification required.
4. School Health or Pediatric experience preferred.
5. Physically able to perform essential functions of the position (with or without reasonable accommodation).
Employment is contingent upon student enrollment and availability of programs. First consideration to current BOCES employees if applications are submitted by 4/09/2019.