This is for a Summer Work position and is not considered a BOCES ESY position. Employees are encouraged to also apply to all other positions that they are qualified for such as those found on the BOCES ESY posting.
LOCATION OF POSITION: Monroe One BOCES; Various Locations
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: July 8, 2019 – August 16, 2019 - (plus pre and post summer requirements as needed); Part Time. For all Summer Work: Mandatory planning day on a date to be determined.
1. Implement services to meet goals/objectives of student IEP.
2. Participate in team meetings and classroom related activities of the summer program.
3. Generate summary reports, or other required paperwork within the scope of the summer program.
4. Work collaboratively with Teachers/Classroom Teams/Program Administrators.
1. NYS Certification as a Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing required.
2. Applicants must commit to working the full 30-day Summer Program.
3. Attend a mandatory planning day on a date to be determined.
4. Physically able to perform essential functions of the position (with or without reasonable accommodation).
Employment is contingent upon student enrollment and availability of programs. First consideration to current BOCES employees if applications are submitted by 4/09/2019.