This is for an Extended School Year (ESY) program and is considered a BOCES ESY position. Employees are encouraged to also apply to all other positions that they are qualified for such as those found on the Summer Work posting which are not BOCES ESY positions.
LOCATION OF POSITION: Monroe One BOCES; Various Locations
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: July 8, 2019 - August 16, 2019. For all BOCES Programs Pre and Post summer trainings and set-up as directed.
Mandatory Summer Set-Up Meetings:
eSTART & O’Connor Academy = June 5, 2019
Transition & Employment Program = June 11, 2019
Creekside (BPA) & 12:1:4 DB School Age = June 12, 2019
Creekside (BUP) & 12:1:4 DB School Age, Bird Morgan & 8:1:1 Elementary & Middle, Rush Henrietta Integrated = June 19, 2019
1. Implement services to meet goals/objectives of student IEP.
2. Participate in team meetings and classroom related activities of the summer program.
3. Generate summary reports, or other required paperwork within the scope of the summer program.
4. Work collaboratively with Teachers/Classroom Teams/Program Administrators.
1. NYS Certification as a Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing required.
2. Applicants must commit to working the full 30-day Summer Program.
3. If assigned to BOCES programs, attend a mandatory planning day.
4. Physically able to perform essential functions of the position (with or without reasonable accommodation).
Employment is contingent upon student enrollment and availability of programs. First consideration to current BOCES employees if applications are submitted by 4/09/2019.