This is for an Extended School Year (ESY) program and is considered a BOCES ESY position. Employees are encouraged to also apply to all other positions that they are qualified for such as those found on the Summer Work posting which are not BOCES ESY positions.
LOCATION OF POSITION: Monroe One BOCES, Various Locations
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: July 8, 2019 - August 16, 2019. Full and Part Time positions available. For all BOCES Programs Pre and Post summer trainings and set-up as directed.
Mandatory Summer Set-Up Meetings:
eSTART & O’Connor Academy = June 5, 2019
Transition & Employment Program = June 11, 2019
Creekside (BPA) & 12:1:4 DB School Age = June 12, 2019
Creekside (BUP) & 12:1:4 DB School Age, Bird Morgan & 8:1:1 Elementary & Middle, Rush Henrietta Integrated = June 19, 2019
1. Implement psycho-educational services to meet goals/objectives of student IEP including: individual and group counseling, crisis support, behavioral consultation, family and community outreach, assessment, other requests within the scope of practice of the School Psychologist.
2. Participate in team meetings, conferences, consultations and classroom related activities of the Extended School Year program.
3. Generate ESY Related Service Summary Reports and other documentation as required by the Extended School Year program.
4. Work collaboratively with interdisciplinary classroom teams, families and program administrators with a focus on student outcomes.
1. NYS Certified School Psychologist as required by the State Education Department for practice in the school setting.
2. Applicants must commit to working the full 30-day Extended School Year Program.
3. If Assigned to Monroe One BOCES ESY program, attend a mandatory ESY planning meeting.
4. Physically able to perform essential functions of the position (with or without reasonable accommodation).
Employment is contingent upon student enrollment and availability of programs. First consideration to current BOCES employees if applications are submitted by 4/09/2019.