This is for an Extended School Year (ESY) program and is considered a BOCES ESY position. Employees are encouraged to also apply to all other positions that they are qualified for such as those found on the Summer Work posting which are not BOCES ESY positions.
LOCATION OF POSITION: Monroe One BOCES, Various Locations
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: July 8, 2019 - August 16, 2019. For all BOCES Programs Pre and Post summer trainings and set-up as directed.
Mandatory Summer Set-Up Meetings:
eSTART & O’Connor Academy = June 5, 2019
Transition & Employment Program = June 11, 2019
Creekside (BPA) & 12:1:4 DB School Age = June 12, 2019
Creekside (BUP) & 12:1:4 DB School Age, Bird Morgan & 8:1:1 Elementary & Middle, Rush Henrietta Integrated = June 19, 2019
1. General entry-level office duties to include: filing, copying, operating general office machinery such as fax, computer, etc.
2. Monitor entry to the building and main office, greet and sign in and out visitors and students, answer phones and communicate with classroom and school staff.
3. Work with other team members to assist in office responsibilities as designated by supervisor.
1. Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of an office team.
2. Experience in appropriately managing confidential information.
3. Excellent organizational skills.
4. Ability to work in accordance with general instructions provided by supervisor.
5. Flexible and willingness to learn additional aspects of office operations.
6. Physically able to perform essential functions of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Employment is contingent upon student enrollment and availability of programs. First consideration to current BOCES employees if applications are submitted by 4/09/2019.