This is for an Extended School Year (ESY) program and is considered a BOCES ESY position. Employees are encouraged to also apply to all other positions that they are qualified for such as those found on the Summer Work posting which are not BOCES ESY positions.
LOCATION OF POSITION: Monroe One BOCES; Various Locations
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: July 8, 2019 - August 16, 2019. For all BOCES Programs Pre and Post summer trainings and set-up as directed. Part Time. For all BOCES Programs: Mandatory planning meeting in June.
1. Record clear concise notes in academic courses.
2. Participate in implementation of testing modifications.
3. Maintain diplomatic working relationships with teachers, parents, students, and other support personnel.
4. Record student responses as appropriate.
1. High School graduate.
2. Legible handwriting.
3. Able to work independently.
4. Ability to use required technology/software for notetaking needs.
5. Desire to work with students who are deaf or hard of hearing.
6. Must be available for all days of the assignment.
7. If assigned to BOCES programs, attend mandatory planning meeting in June.
8. Physically able to perform essential functions of the position (with or without reasonable accommodation).
Employment is contingent upon student enrollment and availability of programs. First Consideration to Current BOCES Employees if applications are submitted by 4/09/2019.