LOCATION OF POSITION: Monroe #1 BOCES, Various work sites in Monroe County – Various times of the day
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Part-Time, Hourly; 2018 – 2019 School Year - including additional days for Extended School Year Programs
STARTING DATE: As Need Presents
1. Assist students in performing work tasks.
2. Communicate effectively with the work site supervisors and other members of multidisciplinary team.
3. Identify, train and monitor progress of student workers.
4. Use fading techniques to foster independence.
5. Maintain daily or weekly notes of work behavior, attitude, rate, quality and progress.
1. One year paid or volunteer experience working with children and High School graduate or minimum of 30 college credit hours.
2. Must have a valid NYS Driver's License and reliable car.
3. Physically able to perform essential functions of the position (with or without reasonable accommodation).